Friday, June 1, 2018

Happy 100th Birthday Ruth!

We were happy to celebrate Ruth's 100th Birthday today with friends, family and staff!
Ruth was happy to have so many of her family members here to celebrate her big birthday.




Her cake was delicious!!!

Tibor, the violinist was here to perform for her birthday.

Ruth was so happy to have Tibor sing for her.

Ruth's friend, Ruth was here to celebrate this occasion with her daughter and son-in-law.

Even our house dog, Curley got to enjoy the party!
Congratulations Ruth, welcome to the Centenarian Club!!!

2 comments:

Jan Locker said...

On behalf of my mother, myself, and my family, a big thankyou to the Elms staff for the fantastic birthday party!
Sincerely,
Jan (Ruth's daughter)

Jan Locker said...

On behalf of my mother, myself, and my family, a big thankyou to the Elms staff for the fantastic birthday party!
Sincerely,
Jan (Ruth's daughter)

Happy Passover

 Thank you to our friends from Jewish Family and Children's service. They provided Passover goodie bags for each of our Jewish residents.