Friday, February 3, 2012

San Carlos Elms Valentine Poem Written by a Resident

Valentines.
by: Rosemary Bishop

Valentine is a strange name
Is it a male or a female?
It is a saints just the same--
Worshiped over hill and dale.

Do you know any Valentine today?
I know neither boy or girl so named.
No matter how I search or pray.
The name is never claimed.

He must of done something nice.
To be know worldwide.
To make you think more than twice
To be on skin and hide.

Valentine senders come and go
So lots of people make money
Some Valentines you keep--others you throw
Some are sent to their "honey"

I got a Valentine today
It made me feel sooo good!
This is what it had to say
"I Love you Grandma."

No comments:

A.C.C. Lunch

 The Elms was proud to be a sponsor for The Adult Community Center's Spring lunch.